Investor Relations

 
 

Key Figures & Important Events

The company was founded by teaming up two conglomerate business groups, who are extensively exposed to the Cement industry, mainly Saudi Arabia “Al Muhaidib Group” and Italian “Italcementl Group” along with other prestigious names including Mr. Ziad Al Zaim founder of “Al Zaim Holding” and Al Fozan Holding Co.

Founders owns 85% of the company’s 97.6 million shares, while the remaining 15% were offered to the Public in a successful Initial Public Offering that was 171% oversubscribed, adding more than 2500 shareholders to the company.

Key figures

More

Statement of The Company’s Senior Shareholders

More

An overview of important events for the shareholders since company establishment

More
 
 
 

Annual Report